194 posts Dreams Money Can Buy
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
SwiftIdeas says

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or knows whether there is a wooslider licence that allows you to include the WooSlider plugin packaged with a theme?

Reason for my asking is that I’ve seen it advertised in certain themes for sale here as being included, however upon checking http://www.woothemes.com/products/wooslider/ I can’t see a licence that would seem to allow this?

Unlimited sites may cover it, but there isn’t much to go on from the details provided.

Thanks in advance!

- Ed

707 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
ChillThemes says

Packaging it in a theme kinda defeats the purpose of it being a plugin but unlimited sites should do the trick, you could always send an email asking, and just use FlexSlider (myself included).

194 posts Dreams Money Can Buy
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has referred 200+ members
+5 more
SwiftIdeas says

Sorry, I don’t mean to hardcode it into the theme, but include it as a pre-packaged plugin (using the TGM Plugin Activation Class), with the main benefit being that it’s already paid for so the user doesn’t need to buy it.

Will send an email but hoping someone here knows as it’s a Sunday and they likely won’t reply today.

Thanks.

- Ed

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
nathanp says

Hey Ed, I know this is an old post but I’m curious to know what you found out about this?

280 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
PrimaThemes says

Hey Ed, I know this is an old post but I’m curious to know what you found out about this?

Basically, it isn’t allowed. It is similar with what an elite author did on June, where the author bundled some premium plugins from outside of TF marketplace without “in stock” license. In the end, Japh and team made decision to soft-disable the items and the author removed the plugins from the themes to make them live again…

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
nathanp says

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

by
by
by
by
by