• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

I guess the plan is to bring traffic to the drupal and EE categories, that actually are pretty empty…

This will for sure help those authors that want to publish in those categories. I don’t think the woothemes thing can damage anybody.

537 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
Hein says

I guess the plan is to bring traffic to the drupal and EE categories, that actually are pretty empty… This will for sure help those authors that want to publish in those categories. I don’t think the woothemes thing can damage anybody.

I know what the plan is and that’s to promote the Drupal and EE category. So why not mention those other files that are inside the Drupal category?

Please don’t get me wrong with my previous comment, i don’t have anything against the coming of woothems here but why do they all have to make such a big deal out of it.

When you or another author joined themeforest they didn’t send it out together with there newsletters. When they want to promote a category that’s just fine but why all the attention to one author, because that’s what woothemes is here on themeforest, an author just like you and me.

96 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • India
QuadCodes says

When you or another author joined themeforest they didn’t send it out together with there newsletters. When they want to promote a category that’s just fine but why all the attention to one author, because that’s what woothemes is here on themeforest, an author just like you and me.

+1 I’m with you Hein :)

by
by
by
by
by
by