911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi Motionpictors, As far as I am aware the payment has gone through from our end. I will make sure you are updated via support as soon as we have tracked your payment and have more information. Please be aware that this process involves communicating with banks in Australia and overseas (both of whom are not open over the weekend) which is why there has been a delay.

284 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
motionpictors says

Hi Motionpictors, As far as I am aware the payment has gone through from our end. I will make sure you are updated via support as soon as we have tracked your payment and have more information. Please be aware that this process involves communicating with banks in Australia and overseas (both of whom are not open over the weekend) which is why there has been a delay.
Thanks Carmen
90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

Hi, Carmen! Thanks for your reply. I have checked the money with my local bank again and again. But I still don’t receive money. I hope you can trace the money, and tell me when can I receive the money? It’s the 1, Oct now. I’m working on full time on the theme. I need the money to pay the bills and my partner needs the money too.

I have subit a ticket to trace the money, but there is no reply. Ticket ID: LID -843-98782

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi HawkeTheme, I understand your need and frustration. We will get back to you when we have more information. Please try to remain calm as creating multiple tickets, threads and emails does not help us process this faster. You will receive a response when we have an update.

310 posts Tabvn
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
tabvn says

I just tried to use SWIFT this month (this is first time i use this option of withdrawals) and i hope everything goes well , will not get same problem like @HawkTheme , wish you see your monies in the bank soon :)

7438 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

For clarification- the SWIFT payments for some users were delayed in the last month due to an internal issue that meant they had to be processed a day late.

Maybe next time it will be a good idea informing the authors about this delay caused by internal issues. Especially when they create threads asking for info about their money. Just a mail would had been fine:

“Payment had been delayed, thank you for your patience, you should get your money in x days”

Pretty simple and less drama on the forums probably.

594 posts
+5 more
designcise says

i’ve noticed support (the very thing that made envato successful) going down the drain in recent times. sad. one of my issues has gone unresolved too and i’ve given up on wanting to follow up on it.

90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

@motionpictors:

Hi, buddy! Do you receive your money today?

The support center give me the reply:

Your money has been processed from our end and it is now sitting with your bank, waiting to be processed. All details are the same as last month including SWIFT code. If you have do not receive the payment by Wednesday, I will get our bank to run another trace on the funds.
284 posts
+3 more
motionpictors says

WHAT ??? wait again till wednesday ?
For me still didn’t receive anything.this is not professional at all.they told me i should get my money on friday 28 sep.we’re in october now.i can’t wait anymore.
Edit : i’ve checked with my bank today and still nothing there.

1617 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
cyzer says

WHAT ??? wait again till wednesday ?
For me still didn’t receive anything.this is not professional at all.they told me i should get my money on friday 28 sep.we’re in october now.i can’t wait anymore.
Edit : i’ve checked with my bank today and still nothing there.

I have already seen 5 or 6 authors who has problems with swift. I use it too, but fortunately I didn’t use it this month.

Guys if anything gets solved please announce it

by
by
by
by
by
by