1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Previously 00:00 in Australia was on 4 PM my time, but since this daylight saving stuff I didn’t know if it was at 3 PM or 4, that’s why I missed it. I can’t automatically withdraw them because, as I said, I need to do multiple withdrawals, using different methods(swift for me, pp for my partners)

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

It’s not about $50 or $200 or low sums, so it’s not like I can forget about them for like one month and half, I just missed it by a couple of minutes, I’m sure there’s something the staff can do. Waiting for a reply. :)

Sorry, there’s nothing you can do. One day I had exactly the same situation, just forgot to withdraw it (and I did it usually in the middle of the month). I contacted our support but they couldn’t help me in any way. Since that moment I click it as soon as possible and even check it two, three times a month just to be sure :)

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says
1118 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Even right now, I have set ‘All earnings withdrawal’ for 15th Dec. No need for me to be troubled as to when to set the withdrawal. Why take the risk to wait till 31st before you set withdrawal? Just set the ‘All earnings’ so even if you forgot to cancel it and enter the amount you want to withdraw since you are splitting earnings, you will still be able to withdraw your money. Just my 2 cents – precaution step. Hope support will help you mate. Best of luck!

+1 I do almost the same, I don’t like waiting to the last moment cos who knows what will happen at this moment….

1012 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+7 more
purethemes says

I have the same situation where I split my earnings and make more than one withdrawal, but I always do that day before the last day of a month or even earlier just to be sure. That is too risky to wait to the last minute, but I guess you’ve learned the lesson.

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

Unfortunately it is a lesson you now learnt the hard way.

It would be good to tell your partners that the earnings will be withdrawn on the 28th (or whatever last date you wish ) of each month. This way, such situations will be easily avoided.

I’m sorry to say, but support won’t give you the money. It happened countless times, you’re not the first one. You will have to wait 45 days to get the current amount.

87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
nexion says

Good to hear I’m not the only one, hopefully envato will make an exception because there are more users and they also made mistakes with payments. :)

+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I’m pretty sure one of the developers can spend 1 minute of his time to update the date of the transaction, at least for the amount of money I pay them monthly.

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
kriskorn says

I’m pretty sure one of the developers can spend 1 minute of his time to update the date of the transaction, at least for the amount of money I pay them monthly.

This is an automated system which they can’t modify. As the others have told you – you need to wait 45 days!

+8 more
FinalDestiny says

They’re more than sure stored in a database so changing the date takes 1 minute, just how they can change the username, which is quite a “bigger” job, they can change the date too, without any problems. Since ThemeForest at least is related to the IT industry, there are no excuses for ignoring the authors in such situations.

by
by
by
by
by
by