• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
SoundProdigy says

Hi guys, please describe or post me a link about withdrawal costs on Envato, now i’m checking best solution for withdrawals. Do Envato send full money amount as earned or they remove some money for withdrawal transfer costs? i’m looking for cheapest way getting money to bank account, so i don’t see anything about costs here, any help? just wondering how much i loose if they transfer it to my moneybooker, paypal or bank transfer, this talk is about cost only in this level: 1. Envato->2. My Bank, PayPal or Moneybookers, not: 1. Envato->2. My Bank, PayPal or Moneybookers->3. Cash. Just withdrawal from Envato account to any of this three (Paypal, Bank transfer SWIFT , Moneybookers).

Thank you SoundProdigy

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

Good question, SoundProdigy! Here’s how it all breaks down:

Envato do not currently charge any fees for sending all 3 kinds of payments (PayPal, Moneybookers and SWIFT ).

Once we (Envato) send out the money, it is up to the AudioJungle member to find out what commission or fees his/her PayPal, Moneybookers or Bank account charges. Envato has no control over those fees. This all depends on the country you are from and what account or bank you are with. Most non-USD banks will charge a commission to receive USD . You will need to check with PayPal, Moneybookers or your bank to find out what charges (if any) will apply to your personal situation.

So in conclusion, Envato don’t charge any fees for sending payments to members. Hope that answers all your questions! :)

50 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
SoundProdigy says

Thank you Scottwills, looks clear, just to finish this question, i have one example: for an example in moneybookers it’s free to receive money, but to SEND or UPLOAD money to any moneybookers account – costs! So in such situation in normal way if Envato send me or upload money from their bank/or money bookers to my moneybookers it should cost them some amount of money (if they SENDING from their moneybookers it’s 1%, if they UPLOAD it from any Envato’s bank account it depends on bank they are using and little moneybookers cost), same with bank, there are sending banks costs and receiving banks costs, receiving bank and it’s receiving costs are MY headache and relates to my country and bank i’m using, but sending banks costs are Envato’s and related to bank they prefer to send me money :) So in other words it costs to Envato to send me money, so who are responsible for that costs? Envato? :) (P.S. i fully understand that withdrawal to cash or making other third level operations like, after i get money from Envato to my moneybookers/whatever and send it into my bank account or whatever – all this third level opearations are related to services i use and this all will cost to me and are my problem, but what about first level operation Envato->My PP/MB/Swift), is it costs me nothing as you told before? I hope, that wrote not too complicated :) Thanks again ;)

70 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
tomh says

I withdraw to paypal, then my bank account. I have no fees from either party.

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey SoundProdigy,, I hope I’ve understood your question correctly, but this sounds like it’s a question between you and MoneyBookers as it all depends on what kind of account you have with them. Just to re-iterate, Envato do not currently charge you to transfer money to you that you have earned. The only “charges” or “fees” that will take place will depend on your bank and/or PayPal and/or MoneyBookers, not Envato. Sounds like you are going to be using MoneyBookers, so I recommend you contact MoneyBookers with any questions you might have.

2 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
itoutcome says

reviving the thread from the dead.

scottwills, your answer is evasive.

let`s have a example. Say I withdraw 1000$ from Envato

how much money will get into the:

1. bank account -for this you are charging 35$ fee – besides that, you/the bank charged me a extra 28$ – interesting i`d might say

2. paypal account – if i want the money to sit on the paypal account, will i have 1000$ usable in the paypal account?

3. moneybookers – if i want the money to sit on the moneybookers account, will i have 1000$ usable in the moneybookers account?

by
by
by
by
by
by