335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

A lot of my tracks has vocals on them. Offcourse its easy to make instrumental tracks by just removing the vocals… My question is what you think is best. With or without vocals? And my second question is. Is it allowed to upload two versions of the same track? 1 with vocals and 1 without?

Thanks! :)

1470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

Depends on what is the purpose of usage. If you put to a: logo, commercial, corporate imagery, movie background, then a instrumental track might be more suitable.
I see no reason why you can’t put two tracks into a pack, one with voice, one without.

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
x-intent says

Yes, as I understand “make files as more customizable as possible”, You should put one file with vocal and other without vocals in one archive and upload as one item.

2678 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Hey tiam! Yes, you are allowed to upload a vocal + non-vocal version, I think that’s a great idea. It’s easy to bounce both versions, and it will come in useful for the customer. Just one thing to note: Upload both tracks together in the same upload/.zip, don’t upload separately. Many thanks! :-)

335 posts
+8 more
tiam says

Great! So in my next upload ill upload a bundle and maybe change some tracks already uploaded and make bundles of them :)

How about foreign language on files? Any policy about that? :)

Sorry if I have a lot of questions… :)

688 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Volunteer moderator says

You should put together an album and put it on last.fm. The one I heard that you sang on was great. By the way, for everyone that listens you get royalties. Go for it bro! You might need to drop your AudioJungle exclusive thing but people would want to listen to your stuff man, me included. I’d buy a record of songs like the one you uploaded.

335 posts
+8 more
tiam says

Thanks a lot robGD!! Really appreciate it! Thats a great idea! I have a few other songs that would be cool to put on last fm. I tell you when I have uploaded them there :)

by
by
by
by
by
by