• Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi guys, as long as this thread remains on topic, as a simple and polite way of wishing fellow members a happy holiday, it shouldn’t be a problem. So in order to abide by forum rules, I kindly ask everyone to please be respectful and keep your manners well-polished. Thanks!

2014 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Without any intention to spark the discussion to take a wrong direction, I’d just like to point out that it’s not that special day, because it actually isn’t the exact date. But, whatever your beliefs, I wish you all a happy Easter. And even if you don’t believe in it, there’s no reason for you not to have a happy day ;)

4358 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

If you’re religious or not, whether it was just a story or really happened, I think the message is that we don’t ascend to “heaven” after life, but during our lives. Life is what we make of it, we can chose which realities we live in, we can choose to live in heaven or hell on earth – just with the power of our thoughts. In learning what life is really about, we learn about ourselves, and then we ascend to a higher state of being, and we see the world with new eyes, that there are no borders, no races, no religions, no social classes. We are all one in the same, we are all the part of the same thing – one love, one life. All things bound together, all things connect.

68 posts Designer | Developer
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
lbeck says

If you’re religious or not, whether it was just a story or really happened, I think the message is…

With all due respect, that is certainly not the message of Christianity ;)

That is your own religion, seems more along the lines of Scientology.

4358 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

If you’re religious or not, whether it was just a story or really happened, I think the message is…

With all due respect, that is certainly not the message of Christianity ;)

That is your own religion, seems more along the lines of Scientology.

hehe how so? what can be more true than we are all come from the same source, all created by one source, and the fabric of all things is God’s love? Christ sacrificed himself on the cross to show us the ultimate token of unconditional love, and then he ascended to heaven. When we learn what unconditional love is, we learn about what the essence of our being is, which is love, the only truth.. then we ascend to “heaven”, we return home to our true nature – the mind makes everything separate, the heart knows the truth. I’m not religious, i just believe love is the only truth – then life makes sense.

1363 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says

Amen brother!

68 posts Designer | Developer
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
lbeck says

Wow, I either misread your post, or did not get it as you intended. Your second post above most certainly is Christianity

Christ sacrificed himself on the cross to show us the ultimate token of unconditional love, and then he ascended to heaven.

Faith, Hope Love … the greatest of these is Love!

The part of your original post that confused me was …

I think the message is that we don’t ascend to “heaven” after life, but during our lives. Life is what we make of it, we can chose which realities we live in…

Not to get into full details since we are not allowed, but that portion is what threw me off as it is not doctrine in the Bible. And possibly the “digital science” name threw me off … :-D

Happy Easter ;)

3997 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi again, I really don’t intend to be the bad guy here, but unfortunately, this thread seems to be going down a road which we’d prefer be discussed privately.

We appreciate and respect everyone’s personal opinion/beliefs, and so, with that in mind, this thread has been locked. Thanks for your understanding.

by
by
by
by
by
by