• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5YR0uqPAI8

It is not about the Mayans, but it explains something that many people use it as “proof” for their conspiracies. :)

1405 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

luckily we have the internet for alternative uncensored opinions

If somebody has an opinion it does not mean that it must be respected. Opinions are just random thoughts with no basis. I had a teacher that used to say that opinions are like butts, everyone has one, and some of them don’t smell that good. :)

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
CodeSwift says

If you can logically explain how they cut the pyramid stones, then I’ll keep quiet about the reptilians ;)

Isn’t huge amount of slaves working day and night a logical explanation?

Aliens probably exist. The universe is way too big, we can not be the only ones. But the distance between us and them is so big that neither us or them can travel that far so we’re probably never going to meet them.

4506 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Why I know an alien reptilian race controls the world:

1) Freemasons/Illuminati have links with the Ancient Egyptians, from the Knights Templar to the beginnings of the USA. Hence why the Illuminati logo is on the one dollar bill – fact.
2) The Illuminati control the Federal Reserve Bank and therefore control America, they have also infiltrated other super powers in the UN and are pushing for a one world government. Illuminati members also own half of the worlds wealth – fact.
3) The Illuminati at their highest level are a satanic cult. – fact.
4) Satanic cults open their minds to a higher dimensional realm to achieve enlightenment and power, which history tells us is some mythological creature dubbed the devil.. but this is a lie, it’s an alien reptilian race operating outside of our dimension.

This is documented throughout history, if you research for yourself – you’ll get to the same conclusion. The only difficult part is to accept whether the devil is real or an alien race is controlling the world ;)

5195 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Guys this is turning into a bit of a fighting match. I don’t want to have to lock it down, so we may have to just agree to disagree. Thanks!

3069 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

@ds, USA is not alone. There is china, russia and lots of other USA non-lovers. All of those will had eventually revealed any master-plan made by reptilians.
I have a saying – If there was such thing as aliens/reptilians/holy spirits/ between us… there should have been at least one real video with them dancing. now, gangnam style. Staph it! :D

229 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
martinjamez says

Guys this is turning into a bit of a fighting match. I don’t want to have to lock it down, so we may have to just agree to disagree. Thanks!
+1 my dear friends don’t make this locked till 21st Dec, Thank you all!
4506 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

Ok.. I’ll keep quiet until the reptilians come :)

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
CodeSwift says

Noone is offending or attacking anyone, we have different views so we’re just discussing.

107 posts
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
cippo says

Why I know an alien reptilian race controls the world:

1) Freemasons/Illuminati have links with the Ancient Egyptians, from the Knights Templar to the beginnings of the USA. Hence why the Illuminati logo is on the one dollar bill – fact.
2) The Illuminati control the Federal Reserve Bank and therefore control America, they have also infiltrated other super powers in the UN and are pushing for a one world government. Illuminati members also own half of the worlds wealth – fact.
3) The Illuminati at their highest level are a satanic cult. – fact.
4) Satanic cults open their minds to a higher dimensional realm to achieve enlightenment and power, which history tells us is some mythological creature dubbed the devil.. but this is a lie, it’s an alien reptilian race operating outside of our dimension.

This is documented throughout history, if you research for yourself – you’ll get to the same conclusion. The only difficult part is to accept whether the devil is real or an alien race is controlling the world ;)

Curiously, I just found this old movie on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqQv1Y3nA0 that somehow is related to what you wrote.

by
by
by
by
by
by