• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

DS, if after the 21st nothing will happen, I expect you to recognize that you were wrong and all that reptilian things are just stories that people made up and you believed. :) BTW, I’ve got an 8-hour exam on Friday the 21st… :D
Hmmm but how do I know you don’t work for the reptilians.. ur avatar is a triangle :P

Shhh, nobody must know. :P

4500 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

The alien/reptile conspiracy is true though, just do the research through history and you’ll realize this, hard to believe but the history speaks for itself.

If you research Illuminati/Freemasons properly, not from you tube videos but from books and online resources you’ll know they’ve been passing on ancient knowledge since Egyptian times, you’ll also find out that at their highest levels of their organisation their a satanic cult – this is a fact. And if you research satanic cults, you’ll learn they tap into spiritual realms.. but then you have to ask yourself why to do they do this, and also why do they become so evil and don’t care about humanity.. and that’s because they actually able to tap into supernatural powers through symbolism and rituals. And then you have to ask yourself from where? the devil, nope. The spiritual realm is actually a dimension which the Illuminati tap into with their minds and become empowered, promised eternal life if they carry out an agenda from an alien race operating on another dimension.That’s where all the legends of demons, dragons, serpents etc come from throughout all ancient cultures in the world. What these aliens have done is instead of make it obvious they exists to control us, they’ve infiltrated our society at the highest level and operate out of sight, using mind control and manipulation.

Also the bible I see has a historic document, it mentions things like Lucifer (the devil) and 1/3 of his angels being cast out of heaven, Lucifer was known as the harp player and angel of light. Note the Illuminati are called the illuminated ones and the harp player, could mean the master of sound / frequencies.. which makes sense if these fallen angels / aliens are within another dimension able to infiltrate this dimension since they can manipulate frequencies. Also the highest level of the Illuminati/Freemasons are the 33rd degree, and makes a connection with the 1/3 of angels falling out of heaven. Also their is enough evidence of Sumerians being influenced by an alien race and receiving knowledge. Not to mention unknown stone cutting techniques of the Mayans, Egyptians and Easter Islands. After a while there is no other explanation other than these aliens exist.

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
CodeSwift says

The alien/reptile conspiracy is true though, just do the research through history and you’ll realize this, hard to believe but the history speaks for itself.

Also the bible I see as a historic document

I heard they have some awesome abilities like wallhack and aimbot. We’re doomed.

Don’t forget about the Harry Potter historic documents as well.

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

I heard they have some awesome abilities like wallhack and aimbot. We’re doomed.

And spiderman comics

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CodeSwift says

And spiderman comics

Those are historic documents with pictures, they’re not comics, comics are fake.

The reptilians race is also shown in there.

703 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
EliIsakov says

lol…nothing will end…

4500 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

So how was ancient hunter gathers with copper tools able to move and cut 60 ton granite stones.. do you know to cut granite you’d need a harder substance which would be diamond tipped tools, which means these simple hunter gathers would need to be experts at diamond mining not to mention lifting monolithic stones.. if you could consider they had out side help, then we could also consider they’re still around.

I guess most of you won’t believe this theory unless an alien reptilian walked right in front of your face ;)

1405 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

Well, in Harry Potter, there are three main characters: Hermione, Ron and Harry, three, like the angles of a triangle. Also, there are three deathly hallows: Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone and the Cloak of Invisibility. Do you know what the symbol of the deathly hallows is? Exactly, a triangle, a circle and a line in the middle, doesn’t it remind you to the illuminati symbol? The circle makes the eye inside the triangle. Voldemort speaks parseltongue, which is the language of snakes. Do you know the symbol of the Dark Mark? That’s right, a SNAKE with a skull. Slytherin?? Again, their symbol is a snake.

Everything makes sense now.

1405 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

You muggles know nothing…

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CodeSwift says

So how was ancient hunter gathers with copper tools able to move and cut 60 ton granite stones.. do you know to cut granite you’d need a harder substance which would be diamond tipped tools, which means these simple hunter gathers would need to be experts at diamond mining not to mention lifting monolithic stones.. if you could consider they had out side help, then we could also consider they’re still around. I guess most of you won’t believe this theory unless an alien reptilian walked right in front of your face ;)

A few T-Rexes managed to survive the asteroids, later on they got caught by humans. They were enslaved and used to move the granite.

by
by
by
by
by
by