251 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

I have just now uploaded my new theme which is in Q and would like to get feedback on this and you guess whether it will be accepted or rejected?

http://tinyurl.com/33ppurv

Thanks in advance

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Well for some reason the menu at the top doesn’t feel right, all other looks nice.

1182 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
campolar says

Its too dark :|

659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says
Well for some reason the menu at the top doesn’t feel right, all other looks nice.

Was going to say the same thing… it’s like you have this nice modern/flat look you’re going for and then you add in these different 3D elements that don’t seem to work with it…

I’d also play around with the sub text typography… maybe play with a serif font since your header font is serif as well… might work out better… maybe try adjusting the line-height with it…

I think you’ve got something… however not sure if you’ll pass the first time.

What do i know, right? :)

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Moved to Item Discussion ;)

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
angell says

the menu seems lost .. the flow of the pages not bad tho

251 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

Thanks for the comments, this white color is the main color.

http://tinyurl.com/33ppurv

I will try to change the menu for dark version as bit lighter.

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

I think you need to pay some time polishing it. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by