• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
BeyondTheVeil says

i came here because i was initially curious about royalty free music and its ability to add to my income stream. i work fulltime composing and producing and mainly work for tv networks.

so this was at first, an experiment to see if it could boost my income and make life a little easier whilst providing a service of quality music and making new contacts etc. so far, it has proven to be a really asset for me. each month, it pays for a few bills or it can supply me with a means to keep up to date with new sound libraries or update/expand hardware.

im not sure i aspire solely on this method to provide a full income, but its valuable to me as it stands and im very glad i made the time to branch into it.

i do see it as one of many ways to create opportunity and revenue. i think its a healthy attitude to explore as many ways to get your music out there, working for you, as possible. so with that in mind, its a branch of what i do, but more an offshoot than a primary concern.

186 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Star_ik says

i came here because i was initially curious about royalty free music and its ability to add to my income stream. i work fulltime composing and producing and mainly work for tv networks.

so this was at first, an experiment to see if it could boost my income and make life a little easier whilst providing a service of quality music and making new contacts etc. so far, it has proven to be a really asset for me. each month, it pays for a few bills or it can supply me with a means to keep up to date with new sound libraries or update/expand hardware.

im not sure i aspire solely on this method to provide a full income, but its valuable to me as it stands and im very glad i made the time to branch into it.

i do see it as one of many ways to create opportunity and revenue. i think its a healthy attitude to explore as many ways to get your music out there, working for you, as possible. so with that in mind, its a branch of what i do, but more an offshoot than a primary concern.

Perhaps it deserves respect.

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
504 posts
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

I came to AudioJungle because while I was at university I was writing cinematic music on the side as a hobby, then I started to co-lab with YouTube Partners, writing music for them for free which got me exposure. Then some of the guys I worked for had 20+ million plays combined with my work. I then started to get more commercial work and did a web-series and other bits which made me really believe that I can make it full time in the profession of composition. As a result between client projects I have decided to release all music on AJ as people can still use it as they wish but I will receive a fee all be it small for my time and work.

Was a total no-brainier!

186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

I came to AudioJungle because while I was at university I was writing cinematic music on the side as a hobby, then I started to co-lab with YouTube Partners, writing music for them for free which got me exposure. Then some of the guys I worked for had 20+ million plays combined with my work. I then started to get more commercial work and did a web-series and other bits which made me really believe that I can make it full time in the profession of composition. As a result between client projects I have decided to release all music on AJ as people can still use it as they wish but I will receive a fee all be it small for my time and work. Was a total no-brainier!

Interesting story

160 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
BeyondTheVeil says

It gets respect

186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

It gets respect

Yes who didn’t doubt :)

by
by
by
by
by
by