186 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Star_ik says

All of us different. At everyone the purposes and interests. Be you the loader of bread of bakeries of products, or office the manager. At everyone the not easy way and the destiny. But between us there is something the general. That that unites us. We something are similar. Each of us comes here on personal circumstances. Someone dreams to earn money. Someone wants to make a name. Someone dreams to get acquainted with great people. There is a lot of reasons. For this reason I created this post. Tell about itself to us. Who you are, from where and why you here came. That do you want?

605 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Blinn says

I came here when I decided that my skill at sound design were professional enough to start earning money from it. I’m so glad I did. :)

186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

I came here when I decided that my skill at sound design were professional enough to start earning money from it. I’m so glad I did. :)

Cool :)

244 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
DanHoodMusic says

I came to audiojungle on a referral from a friend that uses themeforest for web design. I joined to practice, and improve my composition and recording skills, as well as build a long-term business as a professional composer and jingle writer. February is my 6th full month, and it has been an awesome experience. I have learned a ton, and my skills have continued to improve, which directly aids my freelance custom music work…

599 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

I came to audiojungle on a referral from a friend that uses themeforest for web design. I joined to practice, and improve my composition and recording skills, as well as build a long-term business as a professional composer and jingle writer. February is my 6th full month, and it has been an awesome experience. I have learned a ton, and my skills have continued to improve, which directly aids my freelance custom music work…

+1 AudioJungle is an excellent place to experiment and hone your skills. I really feel that this is excellent proving ground and having such a great community of composers/producers as friends (and of course competition) really improves your skill!

1545 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

I came here because I decided I wanted to compose music professionally in the future and this seemed like, and definitely was, a great first step :)

677 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Poland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
FxProSound says

I came here because I wasn’t here before :D

distillerystudio
distillerystudio Recent Posts Threads Started
104 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
distillerystudio says

I joined to practice, and improve my composition and recording skills, as well as build a long-term business as a professional composer and jingle writer….. I have learned a ton, and my skills have continued to improve, which directly aids my freelance custom music work…

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

Thanks to all, I think you on the right track…

901 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

Been dreaming of creating music and using it somewhere useful for as long as i remember and a friend who works for a gaming company suggested i sell it here xD so i did. :S

by
by
by
by
by
by