53 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CINEMULTIC says

Hello! Why have 2 of my AE project immediately deleted? My work is destroyed once again. In my hidden files – empty. Standard answers can not improve my quality. I could fix specific comments, but your answer general, and my files immediately deleted.. Sincerely. Thank you …

53 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CINEMULTIC says

Here is the standard repetitive answer:

Unfortunately your submission Space City isn’t quite ready for VideoHive and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum visual and technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Visually this looks dated.

We rise quality standards daily. As every day there are lot of new projects coming in we review them stricter and stricter. We do it to make sure our library is not flooded with poor quality submissions. Currently we’re looking for files that are higher quality that your submission.

Projects submitted to Video Hive has to be high quality, use advanced techniques, utilize good design, color, typography and composition practice. They also has to be useful for wide user base and has to be based on good concept which shows through consistency of the project.

Please see our top seller items to understand what is the quality level our customers are looking for. After all – main point is to sell your template not just get it accepted.

We appreciate your submission, but currently we’re looking for items that are higher quality and offers more that this one.

Or so:

Unfortunately your submission Cubic Photo Rain isn’t quite ready for VideoHive and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

For future reference, and to avoid possible rejections in the future, we recommend that you browse the current top-selling files on Videohive for a better idea of the level of quality we’re looking for:

2146 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

you can upload a preview to youtube and ask other authors for their opinion, and what they would do to improve it.

53 posts
CINEMULTIC says

Thanks for the reply. On Youtube is my Demo. I do not understand what is the use? My first projects at once removed from VideHive. Here’s one remote projects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nljO1zPF0

2146 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Ok I hope you will get some more answers because I’m not very good in pointing out what’s wrong.

First of all: I’m sorry but I would have rejected it, too.

Things to improve: Camera Movements: They feel very very unnatural right now, that’s something you should take care of. The movement should be more smooth and not so hectic, with ease in and out.

Then I think the font you used is ugly, I would go with something else. The Sky looks outdated, too.

What I do like is the 3D city, although I think some textures would improve it very much.

Also, if you are going the futuristic route, it’s always good to add lens flares :)

53 posts
CINEMULTIC says

Thank you for your opinion. Since you can agree. But there are a lot of projects where the camera is faster, the sky is not at all, and a huge set of fonts – and are easy to change in the project. There are different price project. But just deleted my project. That’s all.

5069 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
felt_tips Envato team says

Visually this looks dated.

Maybe leave it on the shelf for a year or two and it’ll turn “retro”. :-)

5069 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
felt_tips Envato team says

I just took a look, and I have to say that although you’ve gone to some trouble to build the city and animate it, there’s a lack of visual flare and design cohesion there.

It feels cheap…

I think you can re-use your concept and the city model, but how about some textures? How about some camera moves that feel a bit more interesting? At the moment, it just feels like you’re looking from one thing to another. How about some cuts, or different framings? How about some more interesting lighting on the scene?

The things that need to go though are that typeface…the animation in is Powerpoint through and through… and the psychedelic pattern in the sky.

If you could give this mood and atmosphere with some nice lighting and background, and you could do something with the font, then it could be nice.

On the other hand, if you want to do the kitchy retro thing, then it probably needs to be done rather more knowingly than what we’re seeing here.

53 posts
CINEMULTIC says

obsolete sky … ┬áthen overcast sky like very old … ))))

53 posts
CINEMULTIC says

But it was possible to put a price cheaper – and the actual mapping of sales, and not delete the project completely. Now there is no way to remodel, easier to send to other sites

by
by
by
by
by
by