2059 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says
neuthemes said
LandonWilson said
Scott, is it allowed to put in your description: “Enter your purchase code at xxxx.com for free WordPress plugins!”
Are you by any chance Landon Wilson from NHL ? Always knew that you’re a web developer in heart.

Ahah – I wish. I’m about 4 inches shorter than him, and about 60 lbs less than him.

68 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sidigrid says

Well,
Images and other updates go through Review process again just to make sure that Author’s don’t upload inappropriate content/info/images etc.. Its to make sure that the market is always clean. Allowing direct updates may sometimes prove fatal to the market environment.

Just my pointers.. :)

68 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sidigrid says
sidigrid said
Well,
Images and other updates go through Review process again just to make sure that Author’s don’t upload inappropriate content/info/images etc.. Its to make sure that the market is always clean. Allowing direct updates may sometimes prove fatal to the market environment. Just my pointers.. :)

—>> Awwwww…missed the previous page and scottwills reply..lol..

4 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Qualt says

Hi there, I’m new on this section and I’m not so sure if it is the correct place to post it. I also noticed that this thread is a bit old, but I have some doubts about the same things, such as: -Do I have to reupload the entire item again every time I change the preview image and thumbnail? -Isn’t there any way to preserve the items and don’t reupload them again when I do that kind of changes? Also I would like to suggest a way, to group our items online to make “packs” but online, because my items are quite heavy so I can not group even two of them into just one because it exceed the size limit. Sorry if I’m asking obvious things, but i couldn’t find the answer.

Regards, saludos Qualt

3924 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says

Hi there, I’m new on this section and I’m not so sure if it is the correct place to post it. I also noticed that this thread is a bit old, but I have some doubts about the same things, such as: -Do I have to reupload the entire item again every time I change the preview image and thumbnail? -Isn’t there any way to preserve the items and don’t reupload them again when I do that kind of changes? Also I would like to suggest a way, to group our items online to make “packs” but online, because my items are quite heavy so I can not group even two of them into just one because it exceed the size limit. Sorry if I’m asking obvious things, but i couldn’t find the answer. Regards, saludos Qualt

Hi Qualt, there is no need to re-upload whole item again, just go to “EDIT Item” and upload Preview image and thumbnail files
2) No, on every item that you edit, you need to upload files again
3) Every few months or 1 per/year we have “BUNDLES” where Staff picks quality items , pack them in to bundle and make special offers!

4 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Qualt says

Thanks for the reply, about the packages, I knew about the BUNDLES , but what I mean is group items by our own like this:

http://3docean.net/item/hdri-pack-005/1628820?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=paguthrie

But online, it could give us the possibility to create more dinamic products, easier and quicker, obviously under the approval of the reviewers, as a normal product, and would be useful specially with heavy products.

Regards, saludos Qualt

by
by
by
by
by
by