• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

Third, I think live previews where users can actually test the functionality for themselves is a must.

I agree with having live previews instead of only video/screenshots. I know for some items it isn’t always possible, but I think if you can have a live preview it’s a big help.

293 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Indonesia
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says

In addition to making well-designed 590×300 and 80×80, I think a nice live preview will help, because buyers will feel comfortable to buy an item when they can test it used in real-life examples. I see you mention about security, but I believe in the long run that will attract many potential buyers. As a case, I just released my item yesterday with a live preview that I made as attractive as possible, so everyone can see what my item looks like and… yes it got hijacked in no time, but the positive side is I’ve got 20 sales in the first 24 hours.

32 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
CraftedScripts says
CrackerJack said
SplitV said
Third, I think live previews where users can actually test the functionality for themselves is a must.
I agree with having live previews instead of only video/screenshots. I know for some items it isn’t always possible, but I think if you can have a live preview it’s a big help.

right, i think i will have to make a live preview for the slidrogallery then :)

thanks

32 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
CraftedScripts says
amatyr4n said
In addition to making well-designed 590×300 and 80×80, I think a nice live preview will help, because buyers will feel comfortable to buy an item when they can test it used in real-life examples. I see you mention about security, but I believe in the long run that will attract many potential buyers. As a case, I just released my item yesterday with a live preview that I made as attractive as possible, so everyone can see what my item looks like and… yes it got hijacked in no time, but the positive side is I’ve got 20 sales in the first 24 hours.

it happened to me too on one of my items which got hijacked, that’s why i started to fear putting a live preview. but it worth trying, maybe i will get some good sales too :)

thanks, and good luck with ur sales

16 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
enGMzizo says

Great to see you Mohamed here in codecanyon ;)

Design and presentation … Try to do your best and focus in the live preview and make it more illustrative , Also attach videos to your items.

3alam masr byrafraf fe envato :D

32 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
CraftedScripts says
enGMzizo said
Great to see you Mohamed here in codecanyon ;)

Design and presentation … Try to do your best and focus in the live preview and make it more illustrative , Also attach videos to your items.

3alam masr byrafraf fe envato :D

by
by
by
by
by
by