3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jqx1991 says

I’ve tried everything what has been suggested here and still have the same problem… Submited another Envato Support ticket and I hope at least this time to get an answer…

You can try as I did,changing for another credit card.Hope it will help you.Or purchase it days later,until the Envato payment system get normal.

2500 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

I’ve tried everything what has been suggested here and still have the same problem… Submited another Envato Support ticket and I hope at least this time to get an answer…

Would you be so kind as to share the Ticket ID with me? Thank you!

Later edit: Found it! I’ll check with Support. Thank you for your patience!

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
jpress says

I am having the same issue, I have been unable to purchase anything for more than 2 months, I’ve contacted support, which states “Oh contact paypal.” I have used the same paypal account on ebay just purchased over $1200 worth of stuff with no problems. HELP! I’m trying to spend money here. :crying:

273 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

@Jpress : I just hit ‘request staff reply’ button, in case there’s issue that need to be solved or cleared regarding purchasing items. Hope it helps. :grin:

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
BellaUmbria says

Hi. I’m a new user from Italy and I have the same problem that I’ve read in so much posts in thi forum: I CAN’T PAY VIA PAYPAL. I have an account on paypal with enough fund to pay the theme that I want to buy. Before that you give me any suggest I’ll tell you all I have done:

- I tryed to make payment directly via Paypal or deposit via Paypal - I tryed to make payment AND deposit from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (PC) - I tryed to make payment AND deposit from Iphone 5 IOS 7 (mobile) - I tryed to install user agent on Chrome and Firefox - I’ve contacted PayPal that answer me that my account has no problem and suggest me to try in other hour and other browser (I’ve tryed since yesterday) - I’ve opened the ticket #IJH-203-58745 yesterday with no answer

WHAT I HAVE TO DO???

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Brazil
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
ncosta says

Too bad such things have been happening. Since yesterday I am trying to buy a script here and getting this same error. I sent a msg to support. I really hope to hear from you guys very soon as I really need this script.

Thanks in advance.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
BellaUmbria says

Try clearing your browser cache, this told me envato supprot team and this worked with me!

by
by
by
by
by
by