3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
jqx1991 says

Everytime I click buy theme via paypal ,everything is OK .But after finishing it,themeforest gives me an information that “the deposit was unable to be processed by PayPal”or”theme … was unable to be processed by PayPal”.What is going on?

273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

Hi, Jqx1991, have you followed this item purchasing guide ?

Or maybe it’s your Paypal which rejected payment for the requested transaction ?

Anyway, you can contact Envato Support for assistance.

Good luck !

8119 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

please contact support as the above poster has mentioned.

3 posts
cunamis says

Actually, I have the same problem here… It is already 2 days as I am trying to buy a theme here with my PayPal account and I am getting the following error:

We’re sorry, but we can’t send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant’s website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I can assure you that it is 100% problems with your system or PayPal account, because 30 minutes ago I made 1 payment and 2 purchases with the same PayPal account and everything worked just fine.

I’ve contacted Envato support yesterday and still no answer…

You are losing sales this way, guys….

90 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Companjo says
3 posts
cunamis says

Just tried to do a purchase again. Still gettting problems. Here is the shreenshot of the error to make it more clear http://imageshack.us/a/img850/6131/themeforest.jpg

1716 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

Hmm. So how about your balance? Do you notice any amount going out from your balance? Are you trying to pay directly for the item, or try to deposit money to your Envato balance? Maybe some guys above are right, this has sth to do with the connectivity issues recently on Envato. If I were you I wouldn’t try it continuously to avoid any problems that may occur. Please send a Support ticket and hopefully they would help you out with it.

2821 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

This is an ongoing problem and they are still trying to figure it all out, see here for more information: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/issues-when-making-payments-with-paypal/71934?page=15

You can also try the instructions here to see if that works: http://wordpress-help.org/themeforest-paypal-problem-solution/

3 posts
jqx1991 says

The problem has been solved.I just tried another credit card for the payment and it went smoothly.Maybe my previous card has something wrong.Now I am waiting Paypal to refund my payment,as I tried it three time and it gave me three failure information… Thanks for all your suggestions and earnest.

3 posts
cunamis says

I’ve tried everything what has been suggested here and still have the same problem… Submited another Envato Support ticket and I hope at least this time to get an answer…

by
by
by
by
by
by