2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

Aphex Twin? I’m not sure, but aren’t they make only hiphop? for sure is music for listening… but the music in here are not only usable to listening to them.. that’s a small part of the usability on AJ, the purposes are endless and you know that dude :D

the music on iTunes is not licensed, thats because it costs $0.99… you can’t sell something with the music of ABBA in it, as example, but I don’t have to tell ya that, you know it

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Yeah man. I’m full of unnecessary information. Just forget it.

Anyway, when I look at the word, ABBA , it reminds me of what could be pronounced as Ah-bee-bah. :D But again, full of it.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Yeah man. I’m just full of unnecessary information. Just forget it. Anyway, when I look at the word, ABBA , it reminds me of what could be pronounced as Ah-bee-bah. :D But again, full of it.

but you’re always so funny dude :D

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

It… seems so.

7571 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Yo can’t compare audiojungle and itunes. On itunes you buy music to listen in your mp3 or comp. on audiojungle you buy the licence to use the song in a (mostly) commercial project.

off course audiojungle could bring a new licence on the table. something like “personal use, no comercial” thing. Then the tracks could cost 1$.

370 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
Polarathene says

Yaarrr, AJ I think is more leaning towards projects as background music to compliment the design/visuals. You can use a file from AJ in a tv ad I guess, but I doubt you can use the mp3 you got from itunes in one :P I’m not too good with the license thing though..

I agree about the file abundance though…I’ve been lingering around this site for longer then a year and FD has been filling up with alot of the basic stuff that its pretty much not worth uploading a simple/basic image gallery which would have selled well earlier, now you’d get exposure sales and it’d dim down from there, buyers that search will just see a plethora of the same thing slightly different.

In a way its good as it requires you to produce better content to be able to thrive on FD, but its been a bit of a downer for me too. I don’t get to have a nice low entry into FD like I could have if I had produced content much earlier.

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Okay, like I said. I’m full of unnecessary information. I got my answer now. I understand. Let this thread die.

by
by
by
by
by
by