538 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

Just got this on Earnings page

earnings

Everything was fine after refresh :)

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
ShalaMedia says

been getting the exact same thing. F5 refresh and things are good to go. somethings not right on envato backend…

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
notahat Envato team says

LucidStudios and ShalaMedia: Can you tell me what page you were trying to load when you got the error?

1549 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

Just to say that I also noticed same error with earnings page, and it works after F5.

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

LucidStudios and ShalaMedia: Can you tell me what page you were trying to load when you got the error?

It’s not just the Earnings page, see my previous comment below:

It happens randomly on all pages e.g. Earnings, Statement, Forums etc.
46 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Greece
+1 more
TonyDig7 says

I get this error when i am going to upload a file.

639 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

Still never happened to me :/

46 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Greece
+1 more
TonyDig7 says

after a week I still have the same problem. I asked help from envato support, but nothing….

EDIT : Guys I solved the problem. The Preview set was named “preview set.zip” and I changed to this: “preview_set.zip” and now works.

by
by
by
by
by
by