• Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+4 more
Solidbeats Reviewer says

It was pretty much designed for cubase and it works really well in that environment (you can control the DAW menus etc from the synthersizer if you’d want to) but I cannot say how well it works with other DAWs but I’m sure there’s no problem when installed and routed correctly.

Personally I was looking for an audio interface to hook up guitars and whatnot and more authentic instrument sounds. For the amount of money put in, I’m happy :)

218 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • South Africa
RomanosMusic says

Amongst the convenient vst instruments, I also like to use my Roland,yamaha and proteus 2000 sound modules and my old faithful friend, the Yamaha SY77 keyboard.

76 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Fegender says

Roland JV-1080 with Session and Vintage Synths expansion cards is all that remains in my rig.

160 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
BeyondTheVeil says

newly acquired Moog phatty and Waldorf Blofeld, Roland D50, but their all for fun, inspiration and the need to get my hands dirty, which i never quite get with vst and sample based stuff. i might use all in the box PC VST software, but my heart still has a thing for that connection you make with a certain synth. it can make it think and feel differently about music

1333 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
LumenMedia says
+1 – also look for Moog Phatty synth.

newly acquired Moog phatty and Waldorf Blofeld, Roland D50, but their all for fun, inspiration and the need to get my hands dirty, which i never quite get with vst and sample based stuff. i might use all in the box PC VST software, but my heart still has a thing for that connection you make with a certain synth. it can make it think and feel differently about music
1333 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
LumenMedia says

Just some refresh of this topic.

160 posts
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
BeyondTheVeil says

oh yeah, just bagged a Roland JP 8000 and will be investing in an Access Virus Snow next. love my hardware lol. even if it mostly just pleases the soul to play and not so much in productions as it all should. its heart warming to interact with

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Poland
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GearsInGrass says

still working antique stuff here: ensoniq SQR+ (for sell), ensoniq KS32, KorgX5DR, Elektronika EM-05, NOVATION X-STATION. In past Kawai K1 mk2, yamaha CS15D – sadly sold. I Like THE SOUND (first four have own specific sound/filters and DACs, nova sounds like an vst, imo. new synths almost all works like vst /fbga circuits+interpolation/), hate THE SETUP (sysex session preparing… uploading, synchro, timewaste procedures etc)...

by
by
by
by
by
by