2145 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
+7 more
LumenMedia
says

I know, it is VST madness all over here, but anyway – if you use real synthesizer – keyboard or rack version – please post here what model did you use and why. What you like or what you dont.

2032 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Author Level 4
+6 more
UJ-pro
says

Nice idea LumenMedia.

I have only 2 keyboards left.

Ensoniq TS-10 (mostly in Case for live) and

Yamaha CS6x still using as a masterkeyboard as long as I have no real 88 keys Keyboard. But it’s got useful sounds as well.

The most sounds in this track are coming from the CS6x recorded live to audio tracks:

http://audiojungle.net/item/heart-of-jarre/4200281

BTW, if you are using real synthesizer and you made vintage sounding tracks, please let me know for putting them into the right collection:

http://audiojungle.net/collections/3023100-vintage-synthesizer-music
686 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+4 more
ZtarrZound
says

I have a MOTIF Rack XS. Its pretty sweet as it has its own VST software to use for selection editing, voice management. I use it sparingly for layering. There’s some good stuff in it but I could do without it.

819 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Featured Item
+5 more
delgibbons
says

Roland Fantom X8 Roland Juno-Gi KORG M1 KORG T3EX KORG Trinity

Just sold a JV-1080…

tbh, VST is just superior nowadays, but I use the strings from the Fantom for layering and occasionally the Korgs. The Juno-Gi is used for the Pizz sound and outside performance.

820 posts
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Featured Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
+7 more
PaBlikMM
says

@Derek,

i sold my JV 1080 years ago and now i see how big mistake it was - but i needed the money :(

The sound was sooooo great and much better than in JV 2080 IMO :)

No HW synth since then – now i´m VST only :)

Pavel “CHA!”

292 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
dejans
says

Only Virus TI here. I’m thinking of maybe getting the Little Phatty (moog), not sure yet.

Virus has it’s really nice trancey character i really like and it’s quite versatile.

1506 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Envato Team
  • Featured Author
+10 more
lucafrancini
Envato team
says

Virus desktop TI2 whiteout limited edition :)

I love the sound and ease of use, but I hate its vst controller that has some glitches/unstability.

I’d really like to buy a second-hand Nord Lead (1 or 2)

1506 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Envato Team
  • Featured Author
+10 more
lucafrancini
Envato team
says

..I forgot, in the past I also had a Korg Triton Extreme and a Virus B desktop, both re-sold

2145 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
+7 more
LumenMedia
says
Tried TI2 in my setup and it was not work in Sonar and E-mu 1212m. I tried everything and nothing worked.

Virus desktop TI2 whiteout limited edition :)

I love the sound and ease of use, but I hate its vst controller that has some glitches/unstability.

I’d really like to buy a second-hand Nord Lead (1 or 2)
2145 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
+7 more
LumenMedia
says
I also dream about real analouge synthesizer. I heared how real analoge sounds and it is uncomparable to any VST emulation.

Only Virus TI here. I’m thinking of maybe getting the Little Phatty (moog), not sure yet. Virus has it’s really nice trancey character i really like and it’s quite versatile.
by
by
by
by
by
by