110 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Catch22Music says

I am new to Audio Jungle, but came with over 100 music files. It is taking an awful long time to upload everything.

If there was something like a multi batch upload page where you could simply upload all of your mp3 files and audio jungle previews at once then It would at least take a little bit of the hassle out of sorting out my tracks.

What do people think?

Obviously I would still have to tag all the relevant files, but at least then all of the audio is uploaded, and it would make things a lot quicker.

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

Welcome to AJ, Catch22Music! I think it’s a great idea in principle, thanks for sharing it with us! We may already have exactly what you need because you can currently upload multiple files! :-)

Go the upload page, and use the NEW /BETA upload form to submit your audio. When it asks you to upload audio, you can upload (for example) 100 audio files. Then, when they are all uploaded, just select the appropriate files you want to use for your first upload/submission, and then move onto the next submission. When you move onto a new upload, your previous uploaded files are still there, ready and waiting for you to select them!

Unless you can provide specific reasons why you might need a different/better system, I think we already have a great solution in place! :)

110 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United Kingdom
Catch22Music says

Of course!!!!

Never even knew that this was possible!!! I always thought that if you clicked off the upload page then you would lose all of them but you dont!

Maybe if this could be promoted a bit more though on the beta upload page???

It is working fine, just uploaded 100 of my zipped files, and just about to start doing the preview files as well!! Happy days

Thanks for the help!

856 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+4 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says

I have just uploaded 9 files/ previews, then as soon as I finished adding details for the first track and submitted it, the rest of the files had gone, and when I try to upload any again, they upload but don’t show up in the drop down menu.

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says
I have just uploaded 9 files/ previews, then as soon as I finished adding details for the first track and submitted it, the rest of the files had gone, and when I try to upload any again, they upload but don’t show up in the drop down menu.

Hey Slats, that sounds peculiar. That shouldn’t be happening. Please open a ticket with support so they can investigate this for you. Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by