I have been here for about 1,5 month and starting to have some questions about exposure etc. About Weekly Features: Who decides them?
The reason that I ask is if you are not exposed promptly regardless of Facebook/youtube etc, aren´t you in the risk zone of being drowned in the never-ending stream of new tracks?
And what about that square box in the top right corner? How do you guys get up there?
As you can see I have a few questions about this. Im just curious, thats all.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
Reviewers and AJ staff decide the Weekly Features and Author of The Week.
The files in the top right box are new files of authors that you follow.
Don’t worry about the never-ending stream of tracks, if your work is good, people will find it.