243 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
Crian says

Thank you garethcoker for your detailed answer! It was really helpful! I listened to some reviews on youtube and I really have to say that I am in love with Aliye. This is exactly what I have been searching for. And it really seems like its easy to integrate this into compositions. Definitely easier than with VOP. Hm. Now I’ve been saving my money for an upgrade kit for my computer and I find stuff like this, haha. I need to win in the lottery. :D

626 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PaBlikMM says

Hi guys,

i was just wondering if anyone is using Vienna Symphonic library :) I have the Special edition and Special Edition+. Its very variable in use – well not really “Out of the box” solution, but i find it very good! :)

Sometimes i think i went the wrong way with my VST´s i use :D My primary DAW is Sonax X2 PE and my symphonic library is VSL :D LOL

Anyway

Keep on rocking and create some great music!

Pavel “CHA!”

685 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
delgibbons says

Vienna Symphonic Library is amazing. Just started with Vienna MIR Pro and spent thousands on the damn thing!

Dimension Brass is outstanding….Dimension Strings look great too!

304 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Novak5 says
851 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
MichalskiMusic says

Does anyone uses Albion? http://www.spitfireaudio.com/albion.html

I have both I and Loegria and love them both. I find the Loegria strings particularly usable for most any style of music. I still use Symphobia for the really aggressive stuff, but for most general purpose orchestral tracks, I reach for Albion first. Right now I am drooling all over the prospect of picking up Sable but buying food and other essentials appears to be a much higher priority for my wife right now. Sometimes, I just don’t understand her. ;-)

851 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
MichalskiMusic says

Hi guys,

i was just wondering if anyone is using Vienna Symphonic library :) I have the Special edition and Special Edition+. Its very variable in use – well not really “Out of the box” solution, but i find it very good! :)

Sometimes i think i went the wrong way with my VST´s i use :D My primary DAW is Sonax X2 PE and my symphonic library is VSL :D LOL

Anyway

Keep on rocking and create some great music!

Pavel “CHA!”

Sounds like the right way to me. Of course, that might be because I use the same. :-)

1455 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
gballx says

Wow, thanks for these fast and really good tips! I will definitely take a listen to these. 8dio sounds definitely quite good to me as I can tell from listening to some demos on youtube. Evolve also, really good stuff out there. Now I have to save a lot of money, haha. :) Are there also any libraries with good ethnical voice phrases like the ones you hear in Thomas Bergersen’s tracks? Like this one fe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eVqo3gxj2I

I have just uploaded a track featuring 8DIO “CAIT” for that ethnic vocal. The library is phrased based – you have some control on pitch and sample start but there are lots (maybe too much) vocal gymnastics but the bends in pitch within the phrase help with an ethnic feel!

by
by
by
by
by
by