161 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
wpthemers says

hmmm.. I would take into account scale-ability, both are too detailed to look good smaller. It’s just not gonna look crisp. So I would lose the texturing, gradients, reflections, also definitely the lens flair – very 1998. Also your logo looks good on black, but what about white ? Considering most websites are light, not dark. I would suggest creating something that is more simple but versatile. Don’t focus on the smaller details, effects… focus on the idea, concept first so it’s solid, and then spice it up. Less is more.
+1 You have the best feedback. But I like the first one better.
7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
reaveswins says

Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I’ll try to implement your ideas and see how it goes. I’m not very good with design or being creative, but can code anything lol. If anyone would be interested with helping me out with design for coding help let me know.

2597 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I’ll try to implement your ideas and see how it goes. I’m not very good with design or being creative, but can code anything lol. If anyone would be interested with helping me out with design for coding help let me know.

If design is not your thing, note that there are almost 12,000 logos on GraphicRiver that you can purchase and use either “as is” or tweak and customize to your own requirements/taste. It’s a fast and cheap way to find and produce your own logo. Good luck! :)

8194 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

If design is not your thing, note that there are almost 12,000 logos on GraphicRiver that you can purchase and use either “as is” or tweak and customize to your own requirements/taste. It’s a fast and cheap way to find and produce your own logo. Good luck! :)

Scott you never switch off haha :D

120 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
CodBits says

I prefer the second one.

2597 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Scott you never switch off haha :D

Ha, ha, I don’t just work here, I LIVE here! :D

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by