kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

So I just got my latest track approved and up for sale, but my music pack is doing really well, I have sold 9 of them so far in 2 weeks and it is currently my featured file. Do you think I should change this to the new item or let things be? Do you always put your latest track as your featured item?

549 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

I have the track that I’m most proud of as my featured file :)

276 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
JumaStudios says

Just switched to my latest track now. I believe it represents better the work I do. Since I usually don’t write that much for ads and I am more into the documentary/film branch. So I do believe that a track which represents your style of composing would be a better benefit rather than a track with more sales. Of course other might think differently.

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SoundFix says

So I just got my latest track approved and up for sale, but my music pack is doing really well, I have sold 9 of them so far in 2 weeks and it is currently my featured file. Do you think I should change this to the new item or let things be? Do you always put your latest track as your featured item?

I try to keep it my best seller, as I believe sales generate sales ( ooo look it’s his best selling track, it must be good) and it does just keep selling whilst it’s featured on my page. Coincidence, I think not! (maybe ;))

6 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sonicjar says

I try to keep it my best seller, as I believe sales generate sales ( ooo look it’s his best selling track, it must be good) and it does just keep selling whilst it’s featured on my page. Coincidence, I think not! (maybe ;))

I think thats a great strategy. Will see once I have some 10 tracks up!! cheers!!

MonophobiaStudio
MonophobiaStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
58 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+4 more
MonophobiaStudio says

You already have a big banner promoting the same pack so I think having it also as the featured file is a little redundant. Have your newest track as the featured file and that way you cover both.

147 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

I thought I would reply to this post because something interesting just happened. Sales have been a bit slow for me lately, but I just released a new track. It was approved yesterday evening. Since then, I’ve had three sales. But not for the new track. 2 of the sales were for my featured track on my profile page. My featured track is my best seller, and justifiably so, I think it is one of my strongest tracks.

So maybe a few people saw my new track and kinda liked it, listened to it, visited my profile, and when they played my featured track they thought “ooo..this one’s even better, plus it’s featured, so it must be good!” (like SoundFix said)

So maybe the lesson learned is, make it your best track and/or the one with a lot of sales. It could just generate more sales. And maybe the other lesson is to keep releasing stuff. The more active you are, the more you’re visible on the home page and in the top of the music list. Exposure leads to more sales!

41 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
Marcozannone says

Personally I usually keep my best seller. However I don’t think many buyers even look at the profile page… and if they do they probably already found what they were looking for! :)

731 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Just random – featuring rather won’t bring more sales :)

Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
117 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
Fernandestelecaster says

How do you feature your own track on the profile page? What are the steps? What must you do?

by
by
by
by
by
by