- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- United Kingdom
AlumoAudio saidMatt, I see on FB one of them forgotten and abandoned in the corner
... I’ve used a few control keyboards over the years, and this is undoubtedly the best I’ve used so far …
Hahaha, well spotted! Yes, that’s what the Axiom replaced. A dying, cigarette burnt, fluff filled, plasticy Studiologic TMK 88. Still great for full on Richard Clayderman piano solos though!
I have a Motif ES8 that has been through a few wars, but still works quite nicely. Love the weighted keys, but it’s a HORSE. The Motif has pretty decent internal sounds compared to some of the other controllers out there – but it all depends on what you’re looking for. There are much newer incarnations of this keyboard with the same action, which is where I may go next…
Good luck with finding the right board!