537 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Hi,

I was browsing the web for cool sites to ad to my css gallery and i was trying to ad Collis Ta’eed his portfolio to it and when i want to open it the site it redirected me to another site.

Does Collis knows this or is there something else going on.

Regards, Hein

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says

I think Collis don’t need a portfolio – Envato is everything he need to say :P

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
I think Collis don’t need a portfolio – Envato is everything he need to say :P

But did you see the site it re-directs to? It seems a little sketchy as it is ‘lafayettechoir’ with a custom html Page Not Found (instead of an actual server error). Its being redirected from the server side, that’s all I could figure out.

I’m sure Jeff can get in touch with him as soon as he sees this :)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

His personal site was somewhat out-dated. He might be updating it.

..Very strange about the redirect.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I noticed this too when I clicked the link in the Nettuts interview with Harley Alexander :P

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
cogilium says

Hm.. works now :)

by
by
by
by
by
by