46 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
DockThemes says

Hey Guys,

I’ve been wondering where do you find web design related projects to work on? I am not talking about full-time positions because there are several job boards which can help you find one (FreelanceSwitch, Dribbble Job Board etc) but more of projects to work on for a few days/ a week.

I understood that i have a few spare hours (2-3/day) and i thought i can make good use of them and get my hands on some “client work”.

Occasionally i do get some work that is generated by TF/Forums but nothing else than that.

So guys, let me know guys where/how do you get “client projects” to work on.

Cheers.

315 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • United States
timmylogue says

Hey Guys,

I’ve been wondering where do you find web design related projects to work on? I am not talking about full-time positions because there are several job boards which can help you find one (FreelanceSwitch, Dribbble Job Board etc) but more of projects to work on for a few days/ a week.

I understood that i have a few spare hours (2-3/day) and i thought i can make good use of them and get my hands on some “client work”.

Occasionally i do get some work that is generated by TF/Forums but nothing else than that.

Cheers.

99designs

5070 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

99 designs snt really geared for that.

Join flippa and then apply as a freelancer ( new feature )

332 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
CadenGrant says

Hey Guys,

Cheers.

In my freelance days for occasional jobs I would go on the DigitalPoint forums and make posts with web design deals, listing what I would do for them (design/code a new website) and for how much, or you can find people looking for Web designers on there and message them about their project. Had some decent jobs this way. However, most people on digitalpoint forums aren’t willing to pay too much. Worth a try though.

by
by
by
by
by
by