I’ve contacted another member using the contact form on their profile page and they responded back to me with questions, however I would like to reference my original message and have no way (or at least cannot find a way) to reference the original message I sent them.
Is it possible for the dev team to change the contact form so that it also sends the message to the sender (like a sent receipt)?
Any guidance would be great. And thanks.
What you say would be a good idea. Receiving a copy of the message to your email inbox.
It is definitely a great idea. I only would prefer to make a box which you can select if you want to receive a copy of the message. This can prevent your mailbox of many mails you don’t want to get!
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
When he reply, you should see your message in his reply. but he has to reply to the message (which is the logic) not create a new email.