I’ve contacted another member using the contact form on their profile page and they responded back to me with questions, however I would like to reference my original message and have no way (or at least cannot find a way) to reference the original message I sent them.
Is it possible for the dev team to change the contact form so that it also sends the message to the sender (like a sent receipt)?
Any guidance would be great. And thanks.
What you say would be a good idea. Receiving a copy of the message to your email inbox.
It is definitely a great idea. I only would prefer to make a box which you can select if you want to receive a copy of the message. This can prevent your mailbox of many mails you don’t want to get!
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Exclusive Author
When he reply, you should see your message in his reply. but he has to reply to the message (which is the logic) not create a new email.