63 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
soundandvision says

hey guys!

This time I wanted to write something really commercial, and ended up with no sales. What’s wrong with this track? http://audiojungle.net/item/corporate-/5518172?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=soundandvision Maybe it’s too loud or punchy? Need your opinion. Thanks!
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
paradigm13 says

I’m no sound expert but I’ll input.

I feel like it could of went somewhere exciting and uplifting but missed the boat…got excited then went back to boring chords. Feels like a lack of direction or something.

The strings sound cheap and the mix just sounds dirty to me.

Thats my honest opinion.

764 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Waderman says

There is nothing wroing with it. All done good. It needs time sometime to find a buyer as songs must match to the project.

This month I have sold many old tracks from last year that never have been sold.

Keep it, it will sell some day.

63 posts
+2 more
soundandvision says

I’m no sound expert but I’ll input.

I feel like it could of went somewhere exciting and uplifting but missed the boat…got excited then went back to boring chords. Feels like a lack of direction or something.

The strings sound cheap and the mix just sounds dirty to me.

Thats my honest opinion.

Thanks man! it’s nice to hear an honest and detailed opinion. I’ll try to do better next time.

63 posts
+2 more
soundandvision says

There is nothing wroing with it. All done good. It needs time sometime to find a buyer as songs must match to the project.

This month I have sold many old tracks from last year that never have been sold.

Keep it, it will sell some day.

Thanks for support! But as far as I’m here on AJ I see that if an item isn’t sold in 1-2 days after submission, it would sell later maybe one or two times maximum. :(

80 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
FLProductions says

dont worry too much, because I’m here still with the belief that they will buy … I have some time here and I have not sold anything yet, I think my music is not bad and I think many buyers will come soon :)

63 posts
+2 more
soundandvision says

dont worry too much, because I’m here still with the belief that they will buy … I have some time here and I have not sold anything yet, I think my music is not bad and I think many buyers will come soon :)

You have great tunes! Actually the only way to get more buyers is to upload more and more, trying to do your best with quality… I had a pause about two weeks and sales dropped heavily

27 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
DavidButler4 says

Sounds good man! :) I like your other stuff as well!

516 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
SiliconWorldAD says

Yeah it’s pretty good I don’t know why you think there’s anything wrong with it. The only thing is I wish there was some kind of more climactic thing, like if the piano didn’t just join in as a repetitive layer along with the other layers but had some kind of beautiful solo or melody that maybe missed a few notes of the beats that gave the song less of a repetitive feeling, maybe have some modulation sweeps. But if you’re trying to make it loopable then you could probably do that, more repetitive sections are for being looped.

42 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Oligzei says

As for me, it’s more sentimental then commercial… But the track is pretty okay! Well done :)

by
by
by
by
by
by