1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Hi there,

Just a quick question, I found some icons I’d like to use and they are under the WTFPL licence, is it a joke or is it true ?

240 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rarepearldesign says
Hi there, Just a quick question, I found some icons I’d like to use and they are under the WTFPL licence, is it a joke or is it true ?

I love that license. It’s a license made up because it’s actually quite hard to give things away with no strings attached. That license makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR .

1036 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

true, really easy to understand :)

116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
finsta2 says

dude you should submit that to http://www.opensource.org/ I think it will qualify :)

1036 posts
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

I really like the “If you do not like the license terms, just relicense the work under another license.”

by
by
by
by
by
by