I would probably watch movies all day long, forgetting to create/update CC items
Lol… Bigger screen size = bigger pixels you’ll see… I’ve got 42” 3D LG tv and it’s more than enough. It’s kinda funny when I know that I have same resolution on 5” phone (XperiaZ) and on 42” tv… If you need bigger sizes than 42”, 47”, wait for 4K tv’s to get cheaper. Enough said. And yes, I think that 1080p for 5” screen is unnecessary, I just like looks of the phone.
I have a 60” and 52” LCD, and a 40” LED…each one has a computer attached so I can watch HD TV shows downloaded from bittorrent
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Author has had an Item Featured
I will Give it Away to someone!.
I used to have a 42” – but my daughter and wife have taken it over.
I just love my MBP hooked up to a 36” in my man-cave!!!
I have 46” and I am playing Tomb Raider, watch movies and do my work on it.
Smash it up!! Cause I know I’ll never get one of those