1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Do you guys find that your fears seem to grow as you get older?

As i have to meet and get to know more and more idiot people with more and more money and power, i have to say: indeed

2276 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

electricity u_u

366 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

0 sales at the end of a day in TF :O

6088 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Snakes!
Trying to get ride that fear for like 20 years but so far no much improvement :D

And Lions!
Once I was heard the roar of lion (real one) when I wasn’t aware that it is so much near me (I was outside wall of protected lion safari area). Especially when you are alone on such conditions – fear/panic hikes like 100 times! These days we don’t have chance to feel how weak we are comparing to the small animals that manages to survive under extreme insecure conditions – as we managed to live 24/7 under protected zone.

And Also Monkeys!
When it stares at you and opens the mouth slowely to show sharpness of tooth! :D

188 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Suhandi says

i hate to touch a lamp..! yeah thats funny, but im not scared with electricity

haha

927 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Spiders.

Me too – and a few times each summer i find one as big as my hand on the wall, usually in the shower as i step in :C

927 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

Snakes!
Trying to get ride that fear for like 20 years but so far no much improvement :D

And Lions!
Once I was heard the roar of lion (real one) when I wasn’t aware that it is so much near me (I was outside wall of protected lion safari area). Especially when you are alone on such conditions – fear/panic hikes like 100 times! These days we don’t have chance to feel how weak we are comparing to the small animals that manages to survive under extreme insecure conditions – as we managed to live 24/7 under protected zone.

And Also Monkeys!
When it stares at you and opens the mouth slowely to show sharpness of tooth! :D

WARNING! Do not visit South Africa :) Baboons and snakes visit us often, and there is a sanctuary of big cats about 15 km down the road, easy to cut the fence if someone wants to be mischievous.

927 posts
+5 more
joiaco says

My urge to kill.
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if someone is joking or being serious on an internet forum! :ohrly:

Unless they are talking about spiders…. and mosquitos. I can relate to that :):)

6088 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

WARNING! Do not visit South Africa :) Baboons and snakes visit us often, and there is a sanctuary of big cats about 15 km down the road, easy to cut the fence if someone wants to be mischievous.

Yeah, I should stop just with watching them on TV :D

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Hi. By reading topics, I’ve found lots of funny, useful and attentive comments. So, I was thinking about fears. I have some of my own.

Dogs

Zombies and

Zombie dogs… :) (<-not funny at all… :( )

It’s kinda funny, but also scares sh* of me. Why dogs? When I was 4, huge one attacked me. Fortunately, my father saved me. Why Zombies? Well, for me it’s kinda only thing that’s possible. Biohazard, TV-brainwash, experiments, bio-weapons, etc. Yes, it is funny. I watched a lot of movies, but this came up when I kept repeating one dream; a giant pit in middle of nowhere, full of zombies… I am in there, trying to save my family… :S

So, if you want to share it with others, or you know how to help someone with their fears, come by!

I also have a huuuuge fear of dogs, not sure why but they make me very nervous when they come near me. I also have a really bad fear of presentations/public speaking and generally failure in life/pursuing my career. What a happy thread :| haha

by
by
by
by
by
by