says

Cubase since it was Atari only ))

Now that’s a pretty hardcore old school user :shocked:

10 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 4 Years of Membership
Cheechy
says

Fl Studio 10, I know it’s not so good, couse I make Rock/Metal music with live guitar, but I work in Fl studio so many years, I don’t want to change something:)

You do everything in FL? even mastering, or is it not necessary to u?

841 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
Art-of-Sound
says

I use FL as a sequencer and export split tracks to Audition for final touch and mix.

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
507 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Featured Author
+2 more
thesensercomplex
says

Logic 9 Rocks!

1017 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Author
  • Affiliate Level 4
+10 more
PhilLarson
says

Reason FTW !

1203 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+15 more
garethcoker
Envato team
says

Very surprised by the lack of Pro Tools users here so far… Perhaps not so much the industry standard it used to be…. hmmm Anywho, for me its Protools, various plugins inc waves, kontakt libraries, EWQL stuff, etc.

Pro Tools is certainly the industry standard for recording live audio (especially very large ensembles), and is extensively used in the entertainment industry and most pro studios that – again – are handling large ensembles or huge numbers of track inputs at the same time, which is where the program (especially the HD versions and beyond) excels and doesn’t really have an equal.

However, it’s also well-documented that compared with other programs that focus on sequencing, it’s MIDI features are pretty lacking compared to Logic / Cubase / Sonar, etc… It’s still good, but Pro Tools is probably overkill for the computer-based composer. To each their own though!

Most composers I know (all working in film/TV or games) compose in a sequencer such as Logic / Cubase, and simultaneously run a Pro Tools computer which helps them prepare their files for delivery to the studios for orchestral recordings, and additionally, the post-production houses for audio mixing.

101 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
PolygraphMusic
says

I’m Using Cubase+VST)) Some of Waves plug-ins. some of SSL Duende Native Bundle (Amazing thing!!!) Reason is good only like drum-machine (Re-Drum and Kong). All another features i prefer to do in Cubase. So Reason+Re-Wire+Cubase makes me happy)))

169 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
BeyondTheVeil
says

cubase 6.5 on Win 7 64.have used cubase since version 1 on Atari 1040ST and never skipped to anything else.it does everything i ask from it and im so used to it now, i can work at great speed.

i would dread to learn another platform.seeing as their is no point right now, im rather glad i wont be undertaking this challenge

by
by
by
by
by
by