OverflowDesignGroup Recent Posts Threads Started
35 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
OverflowDesignGroup says

For those of you who print for clients, what online printer do you use? I use 4over.com most of the time. They tend to be 15% below the price of what my clients can get.

So, who do you use?

35 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sorbamedia says

I have used a company called Saxoprint many times and have been happy with the quality and price, they are far cheaper than any other company I have used or found previously. I often save over 50% by using their print services, the services are only available in Europe though so may not be of use to you unless you have European clients.

OverflowDesignGroup
35 posts
+2 more
OverflowDesignGroup says

Indeed, it totally depends on your country. I’ve also used {link Removed} Zoo Printing for business cards and quick brochure prints.

66 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Godserv says
196 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+12 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Depending on your locaiton, SmartLevels can be cheaper than 4over, and even match their quality. Their shipping costs are high though, so if you can do pickup it works out. It’s difficult to beat 4over, I think they’re starting to move into Canada now.

OverflowDesignGroup
35 posts
+2 more
OverflowDesignGroup says

Depending on your locaiton, SmartLevels can be cheaper than 4over, and even match their quality. Their shipping costs are high though, so if you can do pickup it works out. It’s difficult to beat 4over, I think they’re starting to move into Canada now.

Agreed. It’s also hard to find an online printer that will allow you to customize your order like 4over. With all the paper weight options and coating options, I’m still looking for a good competitor to 4over.

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
natedilli says

www.m13.com has good prices.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
gxplus says

Try rxprint.com! Perfect for freelancers. Message rxprint your project and a custom discount will be given for your project. Very friendly and hands on customer service, free file proofing, free assistance. Set up for blind shipping so anything shipped to your client appears to come from your design company. Very affordable even before the discounts and quality is guaranteed. Over 50 products including business cards, vinyl banners, magnets, yard signs and more. You will be glad you tried rxprint for your next print project.

by
by
by
by
by
by