429 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

Hey guys! Just thought it would be fun to share our music gear Christmas lists with eachother as well as maybe some awesome black Friday deals. Heres mine to start-

Everything from http://8dio.com/ I love the quality and usability of all their libraries. Plus they’re advertising to have some great deals for black friday!

Acoustic electric ukulele- Been meaning to pick one of these up for composing advert and promo jingles :)

Vintage telecaster- Ever since hearing Johnny Marr on the Inception soundtrack I’ve wanted to mimic that amazing cinematic guitar tone. I think a sweet telecaster would fill that void in my studio nicely

549 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

A pair of Adam A5X or A7X are on my list. The new library from ProjectSAM is also on my list together with some of Heavyocity and 8DIOs products. Great libraries!

429 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

Ah yes, Heavyocity is amazing, I can’t wait to get my hands on their new library “Damage”

549 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says
thesecession said
Ah yes, Heavyocity is amazing, I can’t wait to get my hands on their new library “Damage”

That’s the library from Heavyocity I am going to get. Looks like a great library. Also interested in the percussion/stinger library Hybrid Tools from 8DIO by Daniel James.

193 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Jersey
+6 more
liambradbury says
Synchrotron said
A pair of Adam A5X or A7X are on my list.

I have the Adam A7X speakers and they are unbelievable. I can’t recommend them enough.

1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says
thesecession said
Vintage telecaster- Ever since hearing Johnny Marr on the Inception soundtrack I’ve wanted to mimic that amazing cinematic guitar tone. I think a sweet telecaster would fill that void in my studio nicely

The Fender Jaguar is the guitar used on the Inception soundtrack – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_Jaguar

I think they’re releasing one very early next year that is very similar to what was used on Inception.

Here it is in action – http://www.johnnymarrplaysguitar.com/2011/04/close-up-look-at-johnnys-signature-fender-jaguar/

That said, a Telecaster will be much more useful / long-lasting – it covers a multitude of sins.

The amazing cinematic guitar tone is really just achieved with amazing amps (definitely not Guitar Rig – lol ) and great reverbs, it is surprisingly easy to pull off.

by
by
by
by
by
by