90 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
GarryONeal says

For their size they put out better bass information than any monitors I’ve experienced before. I had a sub-woofer on my wish list but I don’t need it now.

I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5s, which replaced my [blown] Tannoys.
Hi Gari, yes, I have these monitors. I find they can lack some bottom end and in turn my mixes became overly bassy… Although, I am getting used to them and compensating for this. Overall, good.
90 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
GarryONeal says

Oops, I saw “Gari” and thought it was aimed at me…I ‘m referring to the Equator D5 monitors.

For their size they put out better bass information than any monitors I’ve experienced before. I had a sub-woofer on my wish list but I don’t need it now.

I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5s, which replaced my [blown] Tannoys.
Hi Gari, yes, I have these monitors. I find they can lack some bottom end and in turn my mixes became overly bassy… Although, I am getting used to them and compensating for this. Overall, good.
12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
daddy_z says

genelec 2029 + 7050 subwoofer

48 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

Alesis Monitor one mk2’s

30 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
sixthtulip says

I have not monitors, but going to take a few months, I want to take a M-Audio BX5 D2 ! How about these? good monitor to get started? Or please recommend me something similar in this price range… :) Thanks!
My monitors are M-Audio BX 5a. Although they are not very expensive I like their sound.
606 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Germany
Basspartout says

Fostex PM 05 mk II here.
Thinking about getting these MoPads, because I have some trouble with exaggerated bass frequencys on my desktop.

What I’m reading about the Equator D5 sounds really interesting. But they dont seem to be available in Germany yet.

208 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Cryonics says

I have not monitors, but going to take a few months, I want to take a M-Audio BX5 D2 ! How about these? good monitor to get started? Or please recommend me something similar in this price range… :) Thanks!
My monitors are M-Audio BX 5a. Although they are not very expensive I like their sound.
Nice, can you tell more detail about them?
990 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
simaudio says

Fostex PM 05 mk II here.
Thinking about getting these MoPads, because I have some trouble with exaggerated bass frequencys on my desktop.
What I’m reading about the Equator D5 sounds really interesting. But they dont seem to be available in Germany yet.

Hi there Basspartout, the mopads would be a great move! I can’t believe how much difference they made to my set up, such a simple product really….... but so important. Definitely made the bass sound a lot tighter.

I’m not getting commission on pushing this product by the way…..Haha :)

606 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Germany
Basspartout says

Thank you simaudio, looking forward to them. Will hopefully make mixing and mastering more fun again :)

263 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
SkyProductions says

Alesis Monitor one mk2’s

Those are actually pretty freakin good. Couple of Yamahas 1 NS and 1 HS and a couple a Adams. Brownhouse is definitely the most spoiled :) But he makes great work so its ok ;)

I use Tapco S-8. I use to own NS10 and actually want them back. My weakest link is mixing and I can use all the help I can get.

by
by
by
by
by
by