631 posts
  • Bundle Boss
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Item
  • Affiliate Level 5
+2 more
Basspartout
says

Is there an award for the oldest and cheapest?
I still use my Terratec EWX24 /96 – now 11 years old. Still happy with the sound.
Photobucket

400 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Author Level 5
  • Affiliate Level 1
+5 more
Cryonics
says

I use: M-Audio Fast Track and Ibanez DS7 Distortion bypass for guitar record :)

184 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Serbia
Sonic_System
says

RME HDSP 9632 & Fireface 800 here ;)

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

Presonus Audiobox for me! Very happy with it too! <crosses fingers in case she’s jinxed herself>

215 posts the music, the voice.
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Featured Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
benjijackson
says

Is there an award for the oldest and cheapest?
I still use my Terratec EWX24 /96 – now 11 years old. Still happy with the sound.
Photobucket

Dude thats awesome, Old skoool! I call that value for money. I bought a terratec card years back because it came with a gigastudio bundle.

65 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Kenaudio
says

Hi guys,

can’t benlieve it…nobody uses Metric Halo but me?

I use the Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 which is perfect for studio work but also for mobile recording. You can record a whole drumset, what I often do, with just a laptop, the interface and your mics….and you don’t need more energy but pluggin the interface to the laptop…it even works with condenser mics…. So….I can strongly recommend Metric Halo!!! Sound Quality is far beyond all other interfaces I have tried…!

Cheers and happy creating!!! KA

453 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
BigBouncyBright
says

Hi guys,

I use the Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 which is perfect for studio work but also for mobile recording. You can record a whole drumset, what I often do, with just a laptop, the interface and your mics….and you don’t need more energy but pluggin the interface to the laptop…it even works with condenser mics…. So….I can strongly recommend Metric Halo!!! Sound Quality is far beyond all other interfaces I have tried…!

Cheers and happy creating!!! KA
What’s strange? As I think, not everyone here can buy interface about US $1700… :confused:
52 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
thepurefinders
says

Hi guys,

Metric Halo 2882 right here my friend! Although using a Focusrite Saffire at the moment, the Metric Halo days were some of the best. Good one!

1068 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Blog Interview
+8 more
Sonicbyte
says

M-Audio Fast Track Pro I don’t have any complains about it, although I’ll need a separate preamp if I want my mic to sound as best as possible.
Fast Track Pro works here too :)

Me too :)

216 posts ...whatever you do, do it with love...
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
vaisnava
says

Dell Laptop with the built in integrated audio card…

by
by
by
by
by
by