• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+4 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says

... Computer Music Magazine version of …
Yet another CMM reader :D
Very useful magazine, good tips, good software reviews and good freebies there. Can’t recommend it enough.
Same here, I never miss an issue! Bought the latest edition yesterday and am looking forward to trying out the latest freebie: “Synthmaster CM” which I will have a dabble with this afternoon.
I’m going to subscribe to this, it sounds awesome and perfectly suited to what we all do on here!

You won’t regret it Sam, I’d recommend it to anyone (buy it through the app store if you can’t get the physical copy, it has download links for the software and samples).

A large part of my sample library is built from ten years worth of CM magazine samples. I learned lots from the monthly video- producer master classes, the free plugins are awesome, and it’s the best place to keep up with the latest techniques/software/news.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/computer-music-issue-185-plugins-reloaded-on-sale-now-566587
123 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sweden
just-in-case says

Very useful magazine, good tips, good software reviews and good freebies there. Can’t recommend it enough.
Same here, I never miss an issue! Bought the latest edition yesterday and am looking forward to trying out the latest freebie: “Synthmaster CM” which I will have a dabble with this afternoon.
I’m going to subscribe to this, it sounds awesome and perfectly suited to what we all do on here!

Put me down for one year ;)

872 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+4 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says

You won’t regret it Sam, I’d recommend it to anyone (buy it through the app store if you can’t get the physical copy, it has download links for the software and samples).

A large part of my sample library is built from ten years worth of CM magazine samples. I learned lots from the monthly video- producer master classes, the free plugins are awesome, and it’s the best place to keep up with the latest techniques/software/news.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/computer-music-issue-185-plugins-reloaded-on-sale-now-566587

And by the way, you might want to check some back issues ;) : http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic/computer-music-184-november-2012-soundtracks-on-sale-now-565322

1545 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

Yeah it does sound amazing, some friends from uni recommend it too actually, they love the free samples and software. I’m not sure why I haven’t before now, it seems like a bit of a necessity to keep up to date with the computer music world of technology.

1545 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

And by the way, you might want to check some back issues ;) : http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic/computer-music-184-november-2012-soundtracks-on-sale-now-565322

Sweet, that looks awesome, actually I wonder if there’s a magazine that is specifically targeted at music for media composers.

Anyway, I’m definitely subscribing to this anyway, thanks for the tips Andy :)

by
by
by
by
by
by