I have some synths but beside NI Massive I don’t really use too much synths, mostly I use samplers, Kontakt and Engine getting most of my attention.
Kontakt, nexus :))
Nexus is my fav, but if we are being specific, I wouldn’t say its a synth, more like a ROM player.
Tone2 Gladiator is a top notch synth, small footprint, big sound.
My favorite vst instrument is EZkeys
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
CamelAudio Alchemy, without a doubt. I’ve also got the Computer Music Magazine version of Dune Synth, I love this and would be tempted to buy the full version.
Lennardigital Sylent + Sylent Dark Blue
Spectrasonics Omnisphere. Undoubtedly one of the most versatile and best sounding softsynths created to date.
My favourite is Rob Papen’s Blue – it’s veryyy creative.