11 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
SYmusic says

Hello.. Ive been here on AudioJungle for couple weeks now. And I just really would like to know which category some of my music is supposed to go??

For example songs like this http://audiojungle.net/item/sunrise-epic-intro/6367800

Personally this might be my favourite track of all that I have so far. I can even imagine what video should go with it… But nevertheless I still cant figure out which category it would be best to put it in?? As I can see so far, most of the music just go straight to corporate. I did the same cause i just didn’t know where to fit it in. But is it the right way to do it?? May be I should change category??

Tell me what you think??

63 posts
  • Located in Turkey
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+2 more
KingandQueen says

first of all I really like the song and in my opinion I think it is in the right category. and 1 more thing I don’t think you can call this song “epic” again the song is great and all it’s just not epic if you would like to see what falls into the category “epic” I highley suggest you check the music – “two steps from hell heart of courage” Please do not take this the wrong way this is just what I think sounds like epic music. Good luck!

33 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
WhaleMusic says

Not sure about the category but it sounds great!

11 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
SYmusic says

Thanks a lot, guys. I’ll probably just leave it the way it is, cause I dont want to bother support with name changes and it seems that it’s the most accurate category for now. Thanks again))

by
by
by
by
by
by