I just bought Avada and inside the .zip contains a child-theme folder with a blank functions.php and blank style.css. What is this for?
My guess is that you could install this child theme and the style.css override the original style.css from the parent theme? But what if I were to change the header.php? Or index.php? Or comments.php? Do I copy and paste the header.php, etc into the child theme folder then edit it there?
What if I wanted to edit an image like /avada/images/favicon.ico Do I copy and paste the edited favicon to /avada-child-theme/images/favicon.ico
Please help me understand. Thanks!
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester