• Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Item
+4 more
StudioLeBus
says

Nothing :stress: exept the midi keyboard if that counts haha

I hope one day you can plug the midi in your head and directly record the music you imagine !!!!! This would be amazing !! Direct BRAIN to Midi :):)

39 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Mo Bro
  • Sweden
descara
says

Piano and harpsichord are my main instruments, though I’ve played enough violin to have a good grasp of the techniques, and play a fair bit of guitar as well. But if you want some sweet continuo playing, I’m your man ;)

977 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Featured Item
+3 more
petrenj
says
I play guitars, drums and little bit of piano :) Also Im in a rock band band as songwriter,singer,guitarist and producer :) You can check for our last video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Aebf2XQH8
351 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Canada
+5 more
AllenGrey
says

Once every 2-3 weeks I play Juno, Fantom, Motif, Nord, Kronos, Jupiter ,Novation, Gaia,...the list go’s on… Pretty much every synth you can find at your local Music store, dreaming I had them all, but hey!, I’ll settle for my M-audio and Vst’s…Oh! almost forgot, I bit of acoustic guitar around the camp fire with friends and a cold one. :D !!!

10 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
geergoo
says

guitar, bass, sing, and my computer. :)

968 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Item
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
+2 more
MichalskiMusic
says

Primarily a tuba, trombone and horn player back in the day, but now primarily keys, guitar and bass.

254 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
filmTones
says

Saxophone is my main instrument but I haven’t used it here yet! Otherwise, keys, guitars, percussion, vocals, harmonica, flute, whatever it takes to get the track done!

273 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
DanHoodMusic
says

Guitar, bass, mandolin, lap steel, pedal steel, ukulele, vocals, percussion, keys (a little)

820 posts
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Featured Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
+7 more
PaBlikMM
says

On everything that makes sound :) I wish ;)

But most often Guitars (Ac., El.), Bass guitars, Piano, Percussions, Triangle, Wood sticks, Spoons etc. :)

Keep on rocking and create some great music!

CHA!

183 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
RalphSd
says

I play the electric, classic, acoustic guitar, piano, banjo, vocals, mandolin and the darbuka ( Arabic percussion)

by
by
by
by
by
by