482 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

Hi guys!
So as I am sure you are all aware, its the season of discounted samples!

I managed to hold off on buying Damage and just got it now, for $149, I also purchased Galaxy Instruments Giant Piano via NI..

For any of you buying Damage, Evolve, Mutations, Aeon – Anything from Heavyocity – Do it from the Heavyocity website and NOT NI. If you do it via NI they change the price to euros, if you do it via Heavyocity it stays in dollars, and there is quite a difference in price with the currency conversion.

Its been a good day! New samples, and the misses just bought me a PS4 and a new Z1 Phone, haha looks like im not going to get any of my postgrad research done!

Anyway, post up what you have bought!

Native Instruments – 50% off Heavyocity – 50% off 8Dio – Upto 40% off

580 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Germany
Basspartout says

Finally upgraded to Studio One Professional for only $99 today. Also thinking about getting Kontakt (yes I admit, I only got Komplete Elements so far :bashfulcute:

258 posts
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JumaStudios says

Oooooh I had such a disappointment…

I was out in the city when I received an email on my phone with these Thanksgiving sales at Native Instruments. It was written…get 50% for Komplete 9 and Komplete 9 Ultimate. I was really excited about that and wanted to go straight home and spend 500euros instead of 1000 on the Ultimate without any second thought. Finally I get home and I see that the 50% of is on upgrades and other stuff like that… :( And I wanted that Komplete sooooo bad…

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
PictureAndSound says

I’m feeling crazy today :)

I bought cubase 7 upgrade, Evolve library from heavyocity, Olympus elements from soundiron and I’m about to buy some Waves plugins :D

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
PictureAndSound says

Oooooh I had such a disappointment… I was out in the city when I received an email on my phone with these Thanksgiving sales at Native Instruments. It was written…get 50% for Komplete 9 and Komplete 9 Ultimate. I was really excited about that and wanted to go straight home and spend 500euros instead of 1000 on the Ultimate without any second thought. Finally I get home and I see that the 50% of is on upgrades and other stuff like that… :( And I wanted that Komplete sooooo bad…

Yeah I know what you feel. I had a plan to buy Komplete Ultimate upgrade. But while ordering I realised that upgrade form my Komplete 8 to Komplete Ultimate 9 is much more expensive than 99 euros as it is shown on main page :/ I can’t afford it right now.

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
PictureAndSound says

For any of you buying Damage, Evolve, Mutations, Aeon – Anything from Heavyocity – Do it from the Heavyocity website and NOT NI. If you do it via NI they change the price to euros, if you do it via Heavyocity it stays in dollars, and there is quite a difference in price with the currency conversion.

Yeah, I saw that too. But I think We are all smarter than that :)

Actually, I was concerned that I won’t get an Invoice (for my company) if I buy Evolve from Heavyocity site. But I wrote them request via email and they send me an Invoice right away. They are just awesome.

625 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
PaBlikMM says

Minimal and Vivace from Sonokinetic – 40% OFF!! :) Nice Christmas gift from my wife :D CHA!

57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Nepal
Beekirawa says

Got myself Max For Live. Thought I’d get in the programming side. 20% off ableton. :-D

685 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
delgibbons says

Minimal and Vivace from Sonokinetic – 40% OFF!! :) Nice Christmas gift from my wife :D CHA!

Got them both…minimal is a top buy my friend! you’ll love it. :D vivace is good too but not quite so well tempo synched I find.

625 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
PaBlikMM says

Got them both…minimal is a top buy my friend! you’ll love it. :D vivace is good too but not quite so well tempo synched I find.

Already testing it – Minimal is great – Vivace is not downloaded yet :D

Funny fact – both of those libraries were recorded with Symphonic Orchestra in Zlin – thats a city about 15 km (10 miles) from me and i was in that hall many times to see some Symphonic Concerts :D Did not know they do such things like outsourcing libraries recordings :)

by
by
by
by
by
by