My AudioJungle accounts are mainly paying for the rent of my recording studio and sometimes a little bit more. It also gives me the opportunity to try out new musical genres and because of this, it expands my horizon.
In no particular order, largely because of AudioJungle:
- I would sometimes go months without picking up an instrument. Now I am writing, recording, playing, mixing and mastering at least 3 times a week – basically whenever I have a bit of free time. Outside of work and family, it’s the thing that I do and gives me a new sense of purpose that you don’t get from a day job.
- I have been able to build up some top notch gear in my studio, while putting a lot more $$ into savings than I had previously been able to.
- I’ve met and learned from a lot of talented people whom I never otherwise would have come in contact with. While doing so, I’ve been inspired and encouraged by other people’s successes.
- My music is used in projects around the world – this would not have been possible for me without sites like AJ.
It’s been a great ride so far – I hope it continues for a long long time
AJ has reinvigorated my music career having stopped to go into teaching to pay my bills. This site has enabled me to refocus after many disppointments in the UK music industry and now I am beginning to voice my music. I had to give up my regular job due to multiple sclerosis and leaves me at times unable to walk but my freelance work is taking off with potential film trailers to follow this year. Thankyou to everyone for making AJ great and thanks to those who like my stuff -
Good luck for 2013
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
AJ makes me explore every musical world and every little sale is a great gift for me. Maybe in the future I’ll be able to live with my music thanks to AudioJungle
I too would also like to express my gratitude for Audiojungle. Its been very helpful and almost crucial at times. So THANK YOU!
Audiojungle is a lot of fun for me, i meet nice people here and since a long time i finally started again with writing my own songs, not just working for other artists, i really love it! I sold pretty well in a short time, but too bad i live in the most expensive country of the world, so the value of the earned money is less than it would be for most of you all. But of course, i don’t want to complain in anyway!! I’m really happy about what i got from here already and it helps paying some bills anyway! But i think there’s more potential on AJ for me and i started uploading new songs and will continue doing this!!
I also want to say, that the Envato team, especially the reviewers, do a great job, respect! It’s not easy to handle such a big marketplace and to make everyone’s happy (what they never will be able to), but what i can say i am happy to be here and even my wife says, that this is a good place for me, because i can use my talents here very well, even when she didn’t get a big present from me yet, which i payd with my aj money but we may make some nice holidays as a family this year! But btw. Brandon, this is a wunderful story from you, thanks for sharing!
For now, AJ is the place where I feel nice. I really hope that I’ll pass over the refresh, check, forum, dashboard routines and I’ll start uploading more and more music. Hopefully, this will lead to the break of my life as I think both that I need it and I can make it here. Thanks.
Thank you everyone for sharing!! I was hoping that this thread could be an encouragement to anyone who reads it. I think most of us are in pretty similar places, so it’s great to see everyone “keep on keeping on”!