4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Aquileshidalgo says

I want to know what happens with video preview, freezing more than three or four times, and it is only with your website, because I have a good internet connection, freezing happens only with your HOMEPAGE

274 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
modeon says

Oops!

I have no problem! Check your internet or update browser or restart computer : )

4 posts
Aquileshidalgo says

Hello! .... Now is good, usually late at night works wonders, but the day I can not see the Video Preview is Freezing, I have restored the computer, internet restored wifi router, I changed my internet browser , and the day is very difficult. is not my internet service because I can see very well the video on youtube, vimeo in HD-1080P so anyway, thanks for the help!,

568 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

Hello! .... Now is good, usually late at night works wonders, but the day I can not see the Video Preview is Freezing, I have restored the computer, internet restored wifi router, I changed my internet browser , and the day is very difficult. is not my internet service because I can see very well the video on youtube, vimeo in HD-1080P so anyway, thanks for the help!,

ok…then

4 posts
Aquileshidalgo says

Gentlemen, I do not know if I understand, using the three main web browser Chrome, Safari, Firefox, see a preview video on your page is almost impossible, frozen all the time. the preview. I can tell you, there is some trick. for I have consulted many and not giving me any answers.

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
andrenavarre says

The preview videos are encoded in Flash. Maybe check to see if you have the latest Flash version installed?

4 posts
Aquileshidalgo says

Perfect, thank you very much for your help andrenavarre! Works without freezing the video preview. you are very kind, andrenavarre! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by