6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

From one point of view, Adobe does a better job of reviewing the actual files to approve. In the past, there was bulk uploads with the intention of referrals which requires huge man-hours to review and entire site became diluted. But still creating errors on upload page is not something ethical! Or it could be even one of their unintentional erros! :D

1121 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

^ They are continuing both paid service as well as the old system isn’t it? The link I showed above is to promote through old exchange site, which I believe wont be abandoned anytime soon. So if you want to add a link there, just try it through that page.

I tried the link, VF. There are Upload File and Upload Preview 300×200px boxes. The text below is what they wrote about pricing :

PRICING AND LICENSING

Choose a License Type for your upload from the pull-down menu. If your Exchange item is available for purchase, you must enter a purchase URL and a price for your item below. If your Exchange item is freeware or open source, do not enter a price. If you wish to accept donations for your development of this item, enter a donation URL, but leave the price field at “0.0”.

I chose try/buy but there’s no box for link. And what to upload in “Upload File” box ?

6029 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ Yes, just noticed that they removed the purchase url field. So the only way to use the old system is uploading free files (atleast that seems to be the intention). And as Bedros pointed, even uploading a zip doesn’t proceeds. It still asks for “purchase url” :D

So either their developers missed to test the page after removing purchase url field or their entire plan is gently pushing both free and paid listings into new exchange panel.

by
by
by
by
by
by