everytime I have an AE Template with a Logo-Reveal, I’m not quite sure to list it as Logo Sting or as Opener. If it’s a longer Animation and does contain more texts than just a tagline, I normally tend to list it as Opener.
But, what exactly is the definition of an Opener? Every Animation that could fit as any sort of Intro?
Is every template with video-placeholders automatically considered as “video display”?
I’m curious how you list your items.
- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
you are absolutely correct.