• Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
UJ-pro says

Hi friends,

sometimes, when I notice that there’s not much time and energy left to me I sk myself what you guys are doing the hole day.

I know that here are a lot of people just making music (dream….) and can live from these earnings. But I also believe that there are many people how need to do a different work as well to live a life.

My profession is a wholesaler, actual I´m working in a store of an electro company. 41,5 h / week + round about 10 hours driving to the work and back. I need to do it for my family. My wife is working as a doctor’s assistent for 30 h / week.

Since I’m 18 I played different instruments in live bands to get some extra money.

AJ is my first try to sell my own music. Something my friends always suggested to me. But in the time when there was no online marketing and it was usual to send tapes to anywhere I may didn’t have enough confidence to do so.

This now is a really good possibility to catch up on.

OK, That’s it so far. I have to go on working. :-(

What else are you doing?

Thanks, Udo

626 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PaBlikMM says

Well, i´m an Multimedia Localization Engineer in a worldwide corporation working on promo videos and materials for MS, Google, Yahoo, Apple etc. etc. etc. ....

The whole day i spent with Photoshop, After Effects and Adobe Premiere – sounds a fine job ´eh? No it isn´t :D If i would not have any ambitions with my music then it will be a dream job :D

I takes me 15 hours every day (traveling every day for 5 hours to work and back) so for my family and music are only 3 hour left/day :(

I dream about i can do my music for my living – i´m very humble – i don´t need much – only about 5 sales/ day :D LOL

Pavel “CHA!”

457 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Asia/Pacific Region
KrazyKartoons says

Great Thread!
I’m an Animator / Director / Music Producer at “Krazy Kartoons Studios” which is a small studio founded by me back in 2006.
That means I do music, animation, video editing, Post and all the work around together with my team in order to get a final production for our costumers from all around the world. (Yes, I love what I do for living).

Also, I have MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and whenever I got some free time I make a short cartoon and upload for my subscribers and of course.. for my own joy.

AJ, VH, GR are my favorites Envato marketplaces since 2009 and I love producing new content whenever I like :)

• Sorry about my bad English.
116 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
UniikMedia says

I manage a large format printshop. I basically do everything from graphic design to pre-press to operating the printers and doing finishing. I need to fill in the gaps whenever a certain area gets really busy in the shop. It can be fun and rewarding work but I find sometimes I’ll spend 14-16 hours a day at work and just go home to sleep and repeat in the morning, not leaving any time to do anything else, especially music…

I also do some freelance work producing real estate videos & photography.

304 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
Novak5 says

I am a nurse … But I am not doing that. I am thinking to open Coffee 2 go shop…

1118 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
UJ-pro says

I am a nurse … But I am not doing that. I am thinking to open Coffee 2 go shop…

Actualy you’re working in a music 2 go shop. :-)

Thank you all, Udo

736 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
petrenj says

Well, I am mechanic, but I have never done that. My last job was carpenter, before that I made pizzas in pizzeria :) Few years ago I worked with funeral equipment. My obsession is my band.Cause Im guitarist and singer in my rock band :)

1066 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
LumenMedia says

I am a photographer. Mostly advertising/product catalogue/weddings. I also do video editing.

2014 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I’m still a student of computer sciences/IT (because I prolonged my studies a few years, but hopefully will graduate this year). But in the meantime, apart from my studies and creating for Envato marketplaces, I do some translating – just finished my second book translation a few weeks ago :) Doing everything but my main ‘professional orientation’ – programming :D

304 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
Novak5 says

I’m still a student of computer sciences/IT (because I prolonged my studies a few years, but hopefully will graduate this year). But in the meantime, apart from my studies and creating for Envato marketplaces, I do some translating – just finished my second book translation a few weeks ago :) Doing everything but my main ‘professional orientation’ – programming :D

Good luck to finish college successfully! :)

petrenj says

Well, I am mechanic, but I have never done that. My last job was carpenter, before that I made pizzas in pizzeria :) Few years ago I worked with funeral equipment. My obsession is my band.Cause Im guitarist and singer in my rock band :)

Where can I hear your band? Your stuffs are amzing here! And my kids lovez them, too! :)

UJ-pro says NovakZvaniNovak said I am a nurse … But I am not doing that. I am thinking to open Coffee 2 go shop…

Actualy you’re working in a music 2 go shop. :-)

Thank you all, Udo

You are right!!! :D

I was the owner of a flower shop a few years ago. Still getting offers to work in the military, but I do not want to kill people (if you do not have to) ... buhuhu-hahahahaaa … :D

by
by
by
by
by
by